- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
$235.00 – $1,175.00
KeyTray™ is a strong, biocompatible (Class I) 3D printing resin designed to create customized, individual impression trays quickly and with precision.
The material is strong and durable to withstand the forces of taking a patient impression and removing the tray from the oral cavity. It is compatible with all types of impression material.
- No preliminary casting required
- Saves time by eliminating stone models
- Improved impression accuracy
- Compound waxes and border molding materials will adhere to tray
|Flexural Strength (MPa)||ASTM D790||84.7|
|Flexural Modulus (MPa)||ASTM D790||1913|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D638||62.1|
|Young’s Modulus (MPa)||ASTM D638||2056|
|Elongation at Break %||ASTM D638||26.4%|
|Shore D Hardness||86.5 D|
|Dimensions||2 × 5 × 6 in|
1kg bottle, 5kg for Nexa3D NXD