$425.00 – $2,125.00
Within the USA, KeyPrint® KeySplint Soft™ is indicated for the fabrication of orthodontic and dental appliances such as mouthguards, nightguards, splints and repositioners.
FEATURES OF KEYSPLINT SOFTTM
- Biocompatible material for flexible splint devices
- Unique formulation balances flexibility and strength in the material
- The print is clear and polishable, with some flexibility and give
- Perfect for night guards and retainers
- Available in 35.3 oz (1 kg)
KeySplint Soft is fully biocompatible, and is in compliance with international medical device regulations and standards. Its robust formulation has three years of guaranteed shelf life, is color stable, and is validated in multiple open-source printers. No other dental splint resin can deliver the quality and performance of KeySplint™ Soft.
Utilizing unique patent-pending technologies, Keystone Industries has developed a one-of-a-kind 3D printing resin for the fabrication of flexible dental splints and nightguards. This DLP-optimized resin is an exceptional printing material, that combines the strength needed to protect teeth against disorders like bruxism with added flexibility for better patient comfort. KeySplint Soft is also easily cleaned by the patient.
1kg, 5kg for Nexa3d NXD