3D Printer Support
Assistance with setup, installation and integration of existing and new
equipment and software. As practicable, setup may provide specific workflows, parameters and/or files to ensure proper communication between systems.
Up to four (4) hours of Initial Training by phone, remote PC login and video conference for:
- Proper operation of equipment
- Proper use of nesting software
- Post processing techniques
- Polishing and finishing techniques if necessary
- Proper maintenance
- Shortcuts, tips and tricks, as available Note: Additional Initial Training may be obtained at $175/hour two (2) hour
Ongoing Technical Support and Services for Client’s 3D printer maintained and in good working order, includes:
Phone, remote PC login and video conference support for:
- Design parameters
- 3D printing preparation
- Post processing
Ongoing Technical Support and Services is limited to 12 hours per calendar quarter with excess time billed at rate of $175/hour (half hour increments after the first hour).
Emergency Support and Services include:
- 3D DDS will facilitate warranty claims and part procurement
- 3D DDS will assist in repairs via phone, if possible.
- Time spent on Emergency Support is chargeable against time available for Ongoing Technical Support and Services.
- In the event Client’s 3D printer cannot be repaired onsite, 3D DDS shall either provide a replacement/loaner unit, if available, or finished products at competitive prices while Client’s printer is repaired.
Note: All parts, consumables, labor, and shipping costs associated with Client’s 3D Printing System are the responsibility of the client.
PHROZEN has entered into a significant agreement with 3D DDS to offer new equipment training and set up services as well as continued design support for dentists and labs, at a significant discount for those clients who purchase PHROZEN Sonic, PHROZEN Sonic 4K XL and/or the PHROZEN Sonic Transform 3D printers